Our Medical Mission Synopsis
1. Fund raising by the the Philippine Medical Society of Greater Kansas City, the Philippine Nurses Association of Greater Kansas City, the Rotary Club of South Platte, with many other Rotary Clubs, Groups, Individual and Special Sponsors. All adding to the whole by their knowledge of the need.
2. We collect from many sources, donations of supplies and equipment of all types. This is then sorted, packed, and stored locally.
3. International transportation is via container, delivered direct to the final recipients.
4. All funds donated cover the costs of freight shipping, being Door-to-Door service, and the balance of funds are used to purchase the many items we are unable to have donated. Then specific medical supplies that may be endemic or have a short shelf life, are purchased in the Philippines.
5. All Missioners pay their own way 100%.
Dec 1993: Santa Cruz, Laguna Province
Feb 1995: Santiago, Isabela Province
Jan 1996: Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu Province
Jan 1997: Gapan, Nueva Ecija Province
Jan 1998: Gapan, Nueva Ecija Province
Jan 1999: Puerto Princesa, Palawan Province
Jan 2000: Gapan, Nueva Ecija Province
Jan 2001: Legazpi City, Albay Province
Feb 2002: Kingston, Jamaica,
( Due to the Philippine Trip being cancelled.)
Jan 2003: Naujan, Calapan, Oriental Mindoro
Jan 2004: San Marcelino, Zambales Province
Jan 2005: Sinait, Ilocos Sur Prrovince.
Feb 2006: Infanta, Quezon Province.
Feb 2007: Orani, Bataan Province.
Jan 2008: Balaoan, Northern La Union Province.
Jan 2009: Bogo City, Cebu Province
Feb: 2010: San Jose Del Monte, Bulacan Province
Feb 2011: Cavite City, Cavite Province
Jan 2012: Labo City, Camarines Norte Province
Jan 2013: Bayawan, Negros Oriental
Feb 2014: Angono, Rizal Province
With over 35,600 documented Clinic patients seen, 4,230 Major Surgeries, 5,600 Minor Surgeries done, with the many Consults, Training, and many millions of dollars worth of equipment delivered, We can honestly say:
** WE ARE ACHIEVING OUR GOALS **
IT IS YOUR CONTINUING PHYSICAL AND FINANCIAL SUPPORT, THAT REALLY MAKES THE DIFFERENCE.